The BAKFlip FiberMax includes all of the features of a standard aluminum BAKFlip, now with an FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer) surface, making the cover dent, scuff and ding resistant, as well as cooler to the touch. Its tough aluminum substructure, robust hinge design, and patented slam latch system make the FiberMax an easy-to-use, dependable cover that is built to last.
The FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer) surface of the BAKFlip Fibermax provides dent, scuff, and ding resistance, and makes the cover cooler to the touch on hot days.
- Buckle Secures Cover in Open Position
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer Panel Top Skin
- Weight Rated up to 300lbs
- Quick-Release Attachment System
- Patented Rail Design with Load-Bearing Flange
NOTE: Some 8' applications may not allow for 3rd brake light visibility due to the height of cab and light location.